Directions To Harvard University Health Services
75 Mt. Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
FROM SOUTH OF BOSTON
- Take I-93N to exit 26 (Cambridge/Storrow Drive).
- Keep left at end of ramp and take underpass to Storrow Drive.
- Continue on Storrow Drive approximately 4 miles to Harvard Square exit.
- Cambridge Campus: Turn right at end of ramp and go over the bridge. Go straight at the lights (Memorial Drive). You are now on JFK St. Harvard Square is straight ahead.
- At set of lights, take right onto Mt. Auburn St. Heading down Mt. Auburn, take your 2nd left onto Holyoke Street (tall gray building on corner). Once on Holyoke Street, take your 1st (immediate) left down the driveway and pull into the parking garage. You will be parking underneath the Holyoke Center, which is the building where HUHS is located. Walk across the ramp through which you have just entered the garage and enter HUHS on the Basement level. Elevators are located just inside this entrance.
FROM LOGAN AIRPORT
- Take Rte. 1A South through Sumner Tunnel after leaving Logan Airport. Watch for detour signs that periodically direct traffic north before allowing access to Rte. 1A South.
- After tunnel, turn right onto I-93 N and follow directions above.
FROM NORTH OF BOSTON
- Take I-93 South to exit 26 (Storrow Drive/North Station)
- follow directions from (2) above.
FROM WEST OF BOSTON
- Take I-90 E (Mass Turnpike) to exit 18 (Cambridge/Allston). Bear right after toll booth at end of exit ramp. Turn left after lights (before the bridge) onto Storrow Drive.
- Take Harvard Square exit (1/2 mile ahead) and proceed from (4) above.
The garage security people may inspect the vehicle of any person without a Harvard ID.